How to access/buy Catan Gold

• I've been playing the free version and the board is always the same. I play through my web browser.

I've been searching the website to see where I can buy the version that will allow me to play random boards and also see how much it costs, but I can't find that anywhere. Can anyone help?

• My recommendation. Do not buy it till they fix the game. I have been here for more than 8 months. If you still want to buy, be my guest but then don't complain later. :)

PS: They might even delete this post

• I concur with Siddarth. I bought the full game, read the forum, and still can't figure out how to get random maps. It's the same map every time. I can do "Ore for wool" or the "Harbormaster" map but there is no option for Random.

Just add a "Random" game type to the drop down! Make it visible, make it easy, make it accessible.

• @dollar123 That is strange. You should write to support :construction_worker: on monday. If you bought the game, you should have random maps, something needs to be :wrench: fixed. You don´t have to choose random map, you automatically get a new map each game. If you don´t, it´s broken.

• I don't think the question was answered... How do you buy the game?

• @verdin777 How to buy gold:
    If you are on steam :dash: :

• put the nessessary money :euro: on your steam account.
    • go to the Catan Shop (click on the icon in the top right corner:arrow_upper_right: of the starting page)
    • buy the necessary amount of Catan Gold :moneybag: (click on the icons and confirm)
    • click on the icon of what you want to buy :sunrise: :european_castle: :boat:

If you are not on steam :dash:

• you go directly to the Catan Shop (click on the icon in the top right corner:arrow_upper_right: of the starting page)
    • buy the necessary amount of Catan Gold :moneybag: (click on the icons and confirm)
      *you will be asked for your payment information directly.
    • click on the icon of what you want to buy :sunrise: :european_castle: :boat:

Personally, I found paying via steam quite comfortable, safe and easy. but that is just my personal opinion. Others might differ.