Unable to login....timeout

• I was logged out earlier today and have been unable to login since. I get a timeout error

• Same for the past 2 days. Unable to login in or connect to the server. Any ideas?

• I find that if I am connected through WiFi then I have issues, but if I hotspot my phone it's much better.

• I'm on a PC. Shouldn't have any issues with connection. Especially since I have zero issues with anything else except this game. Can't even get my money back from steam. Only had this POS game for a day too...

• Same here (from steam)... yesterday as well!

• Our servers have been on their maximum capacity. We have been able to allocate more resources. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• I am still facing the timeout issue both in Firefox and Chrome.

• Having the same issue, unable to Log In through Webpage, Phone App or Steam...

• @Administrator Is there a timeline for when this situation might improve?

• I’m not able to log in without it timing out and I can’t play without logging in either. When I restart the game, it takes me straight to the login page.

• @Developers your gameclient is cancerbad

• Same here,

I have tried several times to log-in. If I am able to log in, I'm kicked off or unable to fire up a game.

Refund my money or fix the problem.

Thank you.

• Same here since many days. On all platforms. Bad service, nothing better the last days.

• Hello Administrator,
    I know many people are joining. But why don’t you block them until you update the servers so that existing players don’t timeout?

• @Casaleone said:

Hello Administrator,
    I know many people are joining. But why don’t you block them until you update the servers so that existing players don’t timeout?

Maybe for money... the problem is that we all receive bad services in this situation...

• Timeout fix it i paid and i can not playing