Friends research BUG

• hi, me and my friends have problems with friends research, when we typing our username the game reply "no players found named..." and on the top "can't reach the server" it's a Knowed bug ? thanks

• I had the same problem. BUT then I thought if there were a difference in the mobile app. So I logged on to the mobile app, and then I could add a friend. When i went back to Steam, I was friends with my friend and we could make a custom game :)

• Please log out manually and back in again this should resolve the issue.

• Still nothing. We have three or four accounts and none of them are working for finding each other.

• @Administrator tried this method to unlogg manually but do not work (on my mobile / iPad and on Firefox) .. Hope you'll find the solution :)

• still having this issue.. try to find a friend and it either boots me offline or says i'm disconnected. Nothing has worked all day..

• @cookieomnomnom Yep, same problem +1!

• same problem here too! Please fix this, is very important in quarantine times!

• @mykeerat This bug has been around for at least 2 months.
    Also note that only players who are currently online and logged in appear in the friendslist.

• @Administrator It doesnt fix the problem.

• We also have the same problem. How to solve it? use the mobile apps?

• I can't find my friend , not fair