What is in base catan game

• Hi guys , i dont fully understand , what i can unlock if i buy 400 gold and buy catan base game . I can get multiplayer , singeplayer , game for 4 players and i will have each map different ? Or is there something more or less. Thanks for answering .

• @Masterrko yes - all of the things you said.
    Simply the base game : single and multi, with random boards, on all devices, as long as you like.
    If you like Catan, you should thing of buying a bundle with seafarer and c&k, so you can save a little bit gold. (With seafarer you t a lot of scenarios and with c&k you can play most these scenarios with the c&k expansion)

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE

• @Masterrko Yes, those are it. If you want more scenarios, e.g. Seafarers, Cities & Knights, Rivals of Catan, you need to buy these extra. :moneybag:

• thank you guys :-)

• For four person multiplayer, does everyone need to buy the basic game, or just one person who then hosts it for 3 more free players? Thanks all!

• @Grimbil You can only host games for players who own the same games and extensions themselves.

• @Rumpelstilzchen where can I verify your comment in an official manner, or alternatively, how do you know this?

I need to know what to advise my friends, a lot of other digital games I own; as long as the host owns the full game they can host players that don't have the game. Just like one person owning the actual game and their friends playing their copy - I understand though that software development doesn't always make this possible.

• @Goliathsbane said:

@Rumpelstilzchen where can I verify your comment in an official manner, or alternatively, how do you know this?

I need to know what to advise my friends, a lot of other digital games I own; as long as the host owns the full game they can host players that don't have the game. Just like one person owning the actual game and their friends playing their copy - I understand though that software development doesn't always make this possible.

Same question here
    Can I purchase the game and invite friends with the free version? Of course on the board they have available

• Every person playing must own the game (or expansion) to play in a custom match. The only way to play multiplayer without buying is the free match in the base game, but that is random players (three total) and always the same board layout.