Arrival on Catan/Tutorials refusing to load. Unable to progress upon first install. Pathetic.

• Hello there, extremely unhappy with the result. I thought of downloading it after my girlfriend had it, and figured at least this way we could play it together. Since you do need 3+ players... ah well, if a game I've seen bouncing around the app store for over a year? can't even get things that should just load automatically to function, what hope do I have? It seems that this has been an issue for awhile, and there is no real fix?

Searching for alternatives, as I see no other choice if I want to play Settlers with my girl digitally.

• I'm getting the exact same thing.. on iOS AND on the web. It seems tutorials aren't working for anyone on all platforms? Surely this should be a P1 issue for them to fix!?

• YES - just downloaded myself hoping to start playing on my phone, keeps freezing/not loading.

• The patch resolving the tutorial issue will be available today. Thank you very much for your patience.