Cannot use "Auto match"

• I have been mostly playing at home, using steam, and it works fine.

I went back to my tablet to use that (through good play store thing), and I noticed my level was lower than when playing on my computer. Cannot play any matches, nothing happens when I search for a game.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, my level was the same as my computer but now when I search it says its searching, but never gets any results.

Similar problem at work. Used to work, now my level is lower than my other devices, nothing happens when I search, and when I reinstalled my level is still too low.

70% of my matches do not even start on my home computer that works (just times out with a player never making a move, I can type to everyone else and we all say the same thing).

Love the game but it rarely works at all.

• I am having the same issue. On steam the Auto and Custom match does not work.

• @hammond Did you try to logout and login again? Usually with this kind of bug :bug: it is the connection and not the software installation that´ s faulty.

• @Rumpelstilzchen said in Cannot use "Auto match":

@hammond Did you try to logout and login again? Usually with this kind of bug :bug: it is the connection and not the software installation that´ s faulty.

My connection is fine, and logging in and out make no difference.