Automatch is not working

• The only style of game I can play on my desktop version is single player. Even though I have a connection, I cannot get matched to other players. Is this being fixed?

• Me too. I have had the same problem on Windows 10/Steam for three days. The app is connecting with Catan servers - I can see this in my network monitor - I get no further than clicking the Autoplay or Custom buttons.

Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't remove the problem.

• @Remahcable try logout/login again.

• I have tried several things without any change and now the same problem I have on Windows is affecting me on the iOS app::

• tried different expansions: base game, seafarers, knights, etc
    • logged out and logged back in.
    • Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.
    • Restarted my computer as well.

• same here ...

• Seit 4 Wochen kann ich keine Partie spielen, da sich das Spiel ständig aufhängt und Fehlermeldungen erbringt. Manchmal funktioniert das Spiel 10-20 Minuten und dann geht es nicht weiter, obwohl mein Internetempfang sehr gut ist.
    Findet es sehr ärgerlich das es nicht funktioniert, obwohl ich es käuflich erworben habe!

• It also annoying that there doesn't seem to be any way to report problems and get them fixed. Or have I missed something?

• @Remahcable You can write directly to support. :mailbox: But they are not in during weeekends, either.

• Catan Support got me to log out and log back in. I had tried that but they have made some server changes because it worked on my iPad.

I haven't tried it yet on Windows/Steam because online multiplayer is working better than it ever has: I've had five games in a row without any interruption. Hooray.