Potential FIX for Connection Issues

• For months now, I have had constant connection losses. It has been very consistent throughout the updates. I have been troubleshooting the problem on my end and may have identified the problem.

On my phones, both Androids, I have issues. Other players had issues when I used my PC, but I didn't. This leads me to believe that the problem is on the mobile app side of the equation.

I had fewer problems when I was on 4G network only and constant problems when I used WiFi. But the problem went away (on my end) when I disabled one of the connections. I believe the program is having troubles recognizing when the network connection changes from WiFi to Data (4G) and back.

I hope this helps you to get the problems resolved. I'd really love for the game to work as intended.

• @Dirty-Ron Since last update there are a lot of problems on PC as well...

• This post is deleted!

• I have used both PC and Android and the problem(s) are still rampant. I tried what you suggested on Android nothing changed. So I believe the problem is their server.

• I agree, happens all the time to me. No option but to exit game and lose ELO.

• Connection lost is pissing me off! It always happens towards the end of the game after I wasted a good 30 mins. Man so frustrating. I also keep losing karma points and stuck at 2 stars. Argh!!