FEEDBACK of the actual status of CU

• Full of bugs and much poorer than the old version (PlayCatan). No Multicatan, no lobby, not having all trade options, no option to re-join a game, no option for human substitute, no option to watch other games, no friendly robber option in the ”auto-match”, no option to kick the player who isn't playing, veeeeery bad dice algorithm, extremly horrible AI player programming, frozen games, no working kick-timer, poor scenarios, getting kicked all the time, YET we have complicated animations (slow and useless). GREAT!
    Still don't get why you guys closed such a good working platform like PlayCatan and missing so much the Multicatan scenario (apparently impossible to introduce in the new and "better" version/platform).

• I am sorry to say that I have to fully agree. You are exploiting the Catan brand.

• I want to know what they are doing to fix???

• @P3tra @administrators @Developers @KlausTeuber
    I have to agree on all the points you stated. THis past week has been one for the books with games full of bugs, stalling, nothing going, blablabla>
    I have been waiting for several (or many) minutes for a game to be put together. I am just on stuck on that screen where it is searching for players. RIDICULOUS!!!!!
    Please please reconsider the idea of having a lobby and let us hand-pick a game.
    And I agree with one of the replies..... this Catan Universe gives the Catan brand a bad name. The players from the good old times know what is missing (mainly a working game, tons of fun and a real player community) -- and the newer players are frustrated with the level of game bugs and errors.

I wish you would reconsider this fancy graphic stuff, go back to some basics and just make it work like it used to.

• @Plattfuss - I wonder what Klaus Teuber really thinks of what they have done with the great old game of PlayCatan...... a shame.

• @P3tra I am a PlayCatan "veteran" too. This could be so much better. Right now I cannot even get into a game - any ideas other than the dumping cache/history?

• @Lady_Peanut I play only on steam (PC), so I don't know what to do on other platforms. The big problem is that until recently you could play on steam (with many bugs and shortage but you could still play). It was the last playable platform, but now there is totally chaos, nothing works...

• A BÜDÖS KURVA ANYÁTOKAT TETVES PARASZT PROGRAMOZÓ KOCKA GYÖKEREK! BASSZÁTOK TEHERBE A NARKÓS KURVA ANYÁTOKAT UGY, HOGY A SEGGÜK REPEDJEN FEL A HÁTUK KÖZEPÉIG!!!!

• MIÉRT NEM VAGYTOK KÉPESEK REÁLIS DOBÓKOCKA DOBÁSOKAT PRODUKÁLNI??? MIÉRT VAN AZ, HOGY CSAK EGY EGY SZÁMOKAT LEHET DOBNI,,, IDIÓTA TAPLÓ BANDA!

• @P3tra I still play on steam:dash: . There are even more bugs, kicks and freezes than usual, but I can still play.