Game is cancelled during setup

• Game is cancelled every time (3 times in a row) during setup. I lost all my points during the tournament. Went from over a 1000 to 968 or something.

How do get my points back? This is an official complaint! I have paid to be in the tournament, so make sure it works!

Please contact me how this will be solved.

Hans

• @Hanziebar and the best thing of it all; I still haven’t heard anything from support.... nowhere to be found...

• Just came back from another session of being stuck in a game where we couldn't even set the pieces to start...

And YES once I wanted to exit the game because it was stuck I get the message that if I wish to exit i will get affected...given the fact that this happened to me at least 20 times until now, mi ELO dropped to under 900...for the overall stats but especially for the turnament

Here is a summary of the issues that me and a whole other players (i've talked with other players on the chat...seems like that's the only feature that always works...the chat) are facing both on the mobile and browser parts:

• 60-70% of the times, upon the start of the game one of the players will exceed the timer of placing his/her pieces at which point...the game doesn't switch to AI...it just freezes...if you try to exit and log back in, the timer for the same player will restart only to freez once again

Best part of it is that if you exit, it will register your action as abandoning the game at it will decrease your ELO with at least 10

• sometimes at the beginning of the game an AI will place a settlement at a ONE ROAD distance from another settlement (why not...while you guys are at it, might as well create new rules)

• if you quit a game (moat of the times due to the first issue i've listed) there's a 90% chance that the next 2 games you'll attempt to take part in...WILL KICK YOU OUT ( the game just tells you that you were kicked out...and that's the end of it) BUT hold on...your ELO will still be decreased just like you quit the game

• 30% of the time, you'll get kicked out of a game while you're in the middle of it (very frustrating)

I know it's the hollydays guys but given the fact that we pay for the platform, there should always be someone available to answer and fix issues like these...I bet everything works just fine in the "STORE" part of the game...didn't experience any issues paying for the patches or purchasing scrolls

You guys like having members and a big player community, give us what we pay for... and YES...it would be very nice of you guys to return my ELO to at least 1050 for turnament and overall gameplay...I worked for it

The fact that the issues listed above have been ongoing for at least a couple of weeks is not only unprofessional but a total lack of respect twords the customers and your online reputation

Please fix the bugs

• And yet another day of bugs... I wonder why actually have a support team here..... in my first turn just after placement of the city, I got robbed of a street.... half a minute later the game was cancelled again.

Down the drain again with (season) ELO....

SUPPORT??? WHERE ARE YOU? DO SOMETHING!

• @Aly820559 Exozet developed the game through United Soft Media. Since they're not listening to us on here, then I suggest sending your issues directly to them on the emails below:

Support@catanuniverse.com

hi@exozet.com

This is their What's App too ---- +49 171 490 54 38

• I've sent them an e-mail and I git the automated reply "thanl you for your e-mail, we'll get back to you as soon as we can"

Guys, all of us need to unite and apam these guys, who knows, maybe thongs will change

If not, let's go ahead and fill up aome nice commenta on the Instageam and Facebook pages

• @Aly820559 I triestig contact them as well; no response... I already gave a one star rating at the App Store.. that might get them do something

• I agree THIS SUX - Play for hours and all the season points lost when the game crashes. and its always crashing!!! I want my money back!

• @Ned-Kelly Please help by sharing this message to the folks here:

Exozet developed the game. Since they're not listening to us on here, then I suggest sending your issues directly to them on the emails below. Also, if you click on the first link, you can then provide a message in sending it directly to support as a ticket! Bombarding them with these will help notify the team, I hope:

https://exozetsupport.uservoice.com/

Support@catanuniverse.com

hi@exozet.com

This is their What's App too ---- +49 171 490 54 38

• @Hanziebar Is anyone from support going to respond??

I am not interested in another Season; I want my old ELO and my scrolls back!!

Please respond!!