"Game Cancelled. You were kicked from the last game"

• All,

Exozet developed the game through United Soft Media. Since they're not listening to us on here, then I suggest sending your issues directly to them on the emails below:

Support@catanuniverse.com

hi@exozet.com

• 2 times in a row just now

• There was a bad connection by someone in the game, the game has ended. #crap

• Same issue last several days - tying to play season game but Elo keeps going down because 75% of games end up stuck or I get kicked though I don’t loose connection.

• @Don.J - Saw a message from Admin, they are mostly on vacation and nobody cares...... What a sore state this is..... going down down down ..... I expected more from German quality.

• @Fortuna Help by spamming my message in the front page. You can send a ticket to their support team too, so do that also:

https://exozetsupport.uservoice.com/

• Kicked again x4 times. No reasonable reason why >>>ELO not looking good :( @Developers why is this a continual problem??

Was thinking...why do you not have 2 options when accepting the kick. 1 for OK (currently no other option) & 2: No and give a reason option. This might help maybe with future development. @Developers @administrators... I know I do keep coming back to feedback....but isn't this how a business grows?