C&K Constantly Freezing

• I am constantly starting games in Cities and Knights only to have to leave the game because the other players or one player hasn't placed their piece and it isn't kicking them or forcing their turn. The game just sits there endlessly until you leave the game, which gives you the message saying that leaving the game will result in a decrease in karma and ELO and an unsettled universe. What's unsettled is this issue as it has been happening ever since the latest update. I've received a message since then apologizing for issues with multiplayer games and it promised free scrolls, which I was never granted. I've spent a lot of money on all the expansions for this game and I feel that I can't enjoy a simple multiplayer game due to these issues. It takes forever to even realize that the game is even frozen so it also wastes a lot of my precious time.

• @Gibby-Wangdoodle
    I reported this too and no resolution.

About the scrolls, you had to go get a promotion code from Facebook or Twitter, etc.
    I got the code and got the scrolls. Maybe contact customer service to see if they can still give you a code.

• If you played via the browser, please note that we just updated the browser version. It should now be more stable again

• @Administrator What about the other platforms? Did you update them too?

I'm on Steam (Mac) and C&K has been almost unusable for the past week or two.

• administrators

@jorgeleon We are working full speed on a new update (1.8.4) and we will inform you the usual way once we published it.

• Hello,

I've bought 3 expansion patches only to find out that I CAN'T enjoy the game.

In regards to the C&K turnament, it's full of bugs and I'm unable to either play nor have a fair assesment of my performace since out of 5 games at least 3 of them freeze on the first stage of the game (upon placeing the pieces)...even if I manage to get past that step, there's a 50% chance the game will kick me out for no reason (you've been kicked out of the game) or a false one (you took too long for 3 turns)

I spent a lot of time in the game trying to win and boost my ELO only to find out that due to the bugs mentioned above and many others my score keeps getting lower and lower because once a game freezes (whitch is 60%-70%of the time) the only way you can start fresh is if you quit...and if you quit it treats you as if you would abandon the game thus ruining your ELO...resulting in the lowest place possible in the turnament for example
    If this is the way you guys do business and if I won't get my ELO score fixed I will make sure to post my griefences on Instagram, Facebook and every other piece of social media I can find to make sure you stop treating customers who respect, love and PAY for this game with indifference and buggy game play

A reply from your end would be nice

• @Aly820559

I had exactly the same issue. The game keeps kicking me out in the setup mode. I have reported the issue 2 days ago, but no response from support so far...

I think they should fix our ELO scores (both the general one And especially the ELO for the tournament). I was above a 1000 but after the crashes I was at 967 or so.

I hope support will provide a solution for this and give us back our scrolls....

• @Hanziebar I feel you, let's hope someone will answer this

Just came back from another session of being stuck in a game where we couldn't even set the pieces to start...

And YES once I wanted to exit the game because it was stuck I get the message that if I wish to exit i will get affected...given the fact that this happened to me at least 20 times until now, mi ELO dropped to under 900...for the overall stats but especially for the turnament

Here is a summary of the issues that me and a whole other players (i've talked with other players on the chat...seems like that's the only feature that always works...the chat) are facing both on the mobile and browser parts:

1. 60-70% of the times, upon the start of the game one of the players will exceed the timer of placing his/her pieces at which point...the game doesn't switch to AI...it just freezes...if you try to exit and log back in, the timer for the same player will restart only to freez once again
      Best part of it is that if you exit, it will register your action as abandoning the game and it will decrease your ELO with at least 10

2. sometimes at the beginning of the game an AI will place a settlement at a ONE ROAD distance from another settlement (why not...while you guys are at it, might as well create new rules)

3. if you quit a game (most of the times due to the first issue i've listed) there's a 90% chance that the next 2 games you'll attempt to take part in...WILL KICK YOU OUT ( the game just tells you that you were kicked out...and that's the end of it) BUT hold on...your ELO will still be decreased just like you quit the game

4. 30% of the time, you'll get kicked out of a game while you're in the middle of it (very frustrating)

I know it's the hollydays guys but given the fact that we pay for the platform, there should always be someone available to answer and fix issues like these...I bet everything works just fine in the "STORE" part of the game...didn't experience any issues paying for the patches or purchasing scrolls

You guys like having members and a big player community, give us what we pay for... and YES...it would be very nice of you guys to return my ELO to at least 1050 for turnament and overall gameplay...I worked for it

The fact that the issues listed above have been ongoing for at least a couple of weeks is not only unprofessional but a total lack of respect twords the customers and your online reputation

Please fix the bugs