Server Issues

• There are so many server issues and bugs in this game, although it is running for long enough... I'm thinking about buying the game but can't really do it when there are so many problems... Have the game masters announced any intention of fixing these problems soon?

• @viv2000
    Not worth it. They keep trying to fix and my money went down the drain. Their last update made it where I can’t even play now because of errors.

• @viv2000 - new bugs with every update and hotfix. My son plays oodles of online games and they never have such a mess. I guess Catan Universe is really complicated......

• We had a slight server "hick-up" this afternoon. Our server provider is already actively resolving the issue. Everything should be back to normal soon.

• @Administrator 3 years of connection issues isnt a hickup lol

• @Administrator said:

We had a slight server "hick-up" this afternoon. Our server provider is already actively resolving the issue. Everything should be back to normal soon.

I'm also talking about programming issues where games get stuck (a player leaves but nothing happens when their timer runs out). Doesn't look like those error should be happening with good programming.