Offline, though I am not.

• Though my WIFI connection is perfectly fine and everything else is fully functional I cannot play the game because I seem to be offline. How can I solve that problem? This also is not the first time I am playing and the couple of times i have played it was fine. Thank you for your help.

• I have the same problem.
    I think the problem is the server.
    I,m trying to play last 3 days and zero network

• @richie_1 @Rap0n This happens a lot at CU and a lot of players believe it is a server problem. Sometimes you can fix it yourself by login/logout several times. If not, write to support for help.

• I’ve been having this problem for weeks on my computer I have tried all of the previous suggestions and so far nothing has fixed it

• Fixed thanks

• I'm having a bit of a problem...games are locking up and I am being kicked for timeouts. The game shows me connect the dice belongs to another player but I've been kicked several times now. It is effecting my score - I was a grandmaster when these problems started.

• @Tactician21 said:

I'm having a bit of a problem...games are locking up and I am being kicked for timeouts. The game shows me connect the dice belongs to another player but I've been kicked several times now. It is effecting my score - I was a grandmaster when these problems started.

I am having the same problem. After the update, the game is hanging frequently. Shows me as an AI player whereas I am logged in and I can see other people trading. Sometimes there is no activity and I have to restart the game.