Offline Play Issues with Purchased Games

• Hello,
    I have purchased The Original Game, Seafarers, Special Scenarios and Rise of the Inca. Recently i tried playing them offline (on an aircraft...) in single player mode and was only able to play The Original Game on the First Island map only. All the other games i purchased were locked out because i was not online. Once i got online again (in a hotel room...), they were all available again. Why? I was under the impression that once games were purchased regardless if i was ELO rated or not, i could play them offline and in single player mode. Have I misunderstood something? Please help!

• Hello,

Ive played the required 5 placement matches in Seafarers on-line. Then i switched it to Airplane mode severing all internet connections and still cannot play Seafarers off-line. Please help me understand what is happening. I purchased these game expansions so i can also ultimately play them off-line as well as on-line.

Thank you

Howard

• @HB214 This problem was already described quite a while ago by other players here in the forum. :unamused: :frowning: :angry: :speech_balloon:
    If I remember correctly, the admin´s response was that this is not a bug. :bug: It is how the game is meant to function. You cannot play offline/ in airplane mode. :airplane:

• Thank you for your reply! It seems everything is working correctly now. I had purchased game extensions prior to the most current update release but for whatever reason would not work “offline/airplane mode”. This seems to be corrected now since the new update. Thanks once again!

Howard