Game issue??

• @administrators Bassically even when i log out, i cannot click anywhere, i cleared all my cookies and cache and i cannot click on agreeing on the terms and privacy policies. Basically I cannot login the game anymore now that i have logged out by clearing all my cache. any ideas what is happening with your website?

• @Ildikoana same here. can't click on game icons to start games

• I cannot even login now :)

• I'm also having the same issues. Can't log-on, can't click on any game. I'm not sure what's going on. Please let me know what's going on.

• I am having the can't click on anything problem too

• did any of the @administrators @Moderators reply on the issue?

• please let us know on which browser you are currently playing. We just started the game on several devices running the latest chrome version and couldn´t reproduce the issue so far.

• regarding the mentioned issues of browser users. Please click on the orange square for full-screen once. This will restore the functionality of the buttons again. After you did go into full-screen mode once you can switch back again. We are currently investigating what might cause these issues.

• I'm also having the same trouble. Couldn't log in today or yesterday and had major trouble on Saturday.
    Something is wrong with clicking the yellow square to say happy with privacy. I'm using Chrome and it's worked fine until this weekend.

• For all the chrome users having issues with the not clickable buttons. please make sure to upgrade your browser to version 77.0.3865.75. We double checked and the issues don´t occur with this version.