Placement Matches Bug

• Not sure if this is a known issue, but I'm finding that Catan Universe is giving me credit for fewer placement matches than I actually played. I started with 5 games of the Settlers of Catan base game, which properly gave me a rank (diamond). Then I started playing a mix of the base game, Seafarers, and Cities and Knights. I counted that I played 4 Seafarers games and 5 Cities and Knights games, but CU keeps showing that I've played only 1 or 2 placement matches after those games. I think that my game count is getting reset each time I try a different variant.

The other thing I noticed is that the "number of players found" counter is occasionally showing up incorrectly. I can tell because either the game doesn't even though 4 out of 4 players joined, or the game does start immediately after showing that 1 or 2 out of 4 players joined.

Other than those things, I'm quite happy with the update. I seem to be randomly disconnecting less often, and the new "refresh" button usually solves the problem instantly the times I do get disconnected. Thanks for your help with this.