Elo suffering from crashed games

• I’m sure I’m not the only one having issues with the servers crashing lately. I was kicked from a dozen games yesterday due to poor server connection, and just got kicked twice in a row this morning. I have the latest update 1.8.0. Is there something that can be done about the impact on ones Elo and Karma from an issue on the developers’ end? Seems unfair that we should be punished for our patronage during a turbulent time for developers.

@administrators @Administrator @Developers

• @TonyAlias I feel you, my sentiment is exactly, but unfortunately this is happening long before the new update (or how you are saying ”turbulent time for developers”). This is a longtime issue... It is really frustrating!

• @P3tra I’ve only been playing for a couple months, and I’ve never experienced this rate of failed connections. I would guess 1/30 games would crash on average, but the last few days it’s been like 2/3 crashing. Insane

• @TonyAlias I am playing on steam, maybe on other devices it is different...

• @TonyAlias Others have suffered from this problem for years, so join the :busts_in_silhouette: club. The new update was supposed to :wrench: fix it. It seems that has not been accomplished yet. But it has introduced the brandnew "reconnect" button, that seems to be working :sparkles: brilliantly for me . So my playing experience is greatly improved.
    Of course, not to loose connection :anguished: every other minute would be even better....
    Well, a girl can dream ! ::heart_eyes_cat: :thought_balloon:

• Hello,
    I dont know what you did, but after last update, this game become soooo slowly. I dont like it...It takes so much time to finish a game (single player). Do something pls..