how can I sell an extension-idea to catan

• Im not sure if its the right place to ask.

I have a great Idea for an expansion that does not exist and I want to sell it to catan.
    the idea is already tested I from what I can tell its makes the game much better.

who can I contact with?

• Haha! You think you can profit from this? They don't even have time to implement the official expansions. Waiting for Greater Catan for 3 years. The moment you give out your idea, you lose any leverage. Just say it out and be happy if it is ever implemented.

• @Stroom said:

Haha! You think you can profit from this? They don't even have time to implement the official expansions. Waiting for Greater Catan for 3 years. The moment you give out your idea, you lose any leverage. Just say it out and be happy if it is ever implemented.

I already implemented that.
    I made the cards for my expansion, all is needed by catan is to sell it, just bunch of new cards that change the gameplay.
    catan is relising tones of new expantions, even a game of throne one.
    I would have sold it by myself if it wasnt a copyright infringement.

thats make me wonder, selling an catan expantion as private persone is a copyright infringemen?

• Catan Universe will probably never do anything with unofficial expansions. They have not even implemented all of the official expansions either. Currently, they only focus on implementing the latest expansions and even these have several bugs on them. I don''t think anyone should even buy these expansions in the first 6 months due to these gameplay issues.

• Catan Universe is not the right Address for this matter.
    Just look at www.catan.de an try to get contact to Klaus Teuber or one of his boys ...
    on the Website you find the contact details.
    They owned the Catan GmbH. The origin of Catan.

Catan Universe only try to make parting the electronical version of Catan. Not the game itself.

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE

• Honie is right.
    on this page you will find your question https://www.catan.com/about-us/contact
    and correct mail address is ticketsupport-autoren@catan.com
    Good luck.