Frequently disconnects

• Many players including me frequently get disconnected even when we all have high speed internet with negligible packet loss. Please look into it

• @ro_hanks said:

Many players including me frequently get disconnected even when we all have high speed internet with negligible packet loss. Please look into it

In addition, at least on the iphone/iPad versions, once the app thinks you are offline, it does not allow you to logout, which usually fixes the issue. The frequent disconnections of myself and others are very frustrating and seem all too common... there has not been an update in a long time and it seems as though this should be addressed. It is very apparent due to the frequency with which these occur and the fact that they occur to others the issue is on your end, not our end.

• I am being shown "Offline" when clearly I am continuously "Online". I can no longer advance experience in single player game and it is getting a little stagnant constantly beating the computer for no gains.

• Same to me. Even at the beginning when Catan is searching for oponents it disconnects and shows "cannot reach server". In few seconds it connects again and again frequently disconnects.
    The biggest problem is during the game when it disconnects you from the game and timer is going down until it kicks you out, which means my Karma is destroid and my Elo is droping down too.

• @SaxofoNikos @administrators @Developers @ZinMasterStu
    I had been looking so :sparkles: forward to play canal :palm_tree: :camel: and dragon island :dragon: again.
    But ever since I purchased it, the server :boom: disconnects after a few seconds. I have spent the entire :persevere: weekend logging in and out, trying to play. :cry: I kept being kicked.
    The kicktimer is even worse now. :scream: Now I get replaced by AI :alien: even if I still should have time. I took screenshots :camera: of that. Happened several times.

• @Rumpelstilzchen That's really frustrating. They should appologise for that and fix it immediatelly.

• There probably is no fix to this issue other than deleting everything and starting over.

• @Stroom Do you mean us (deinstall /reinstall), or the developers?

• Catan licence owners