Massively increased number of game crashes since few days
I have trouble with different game crashes since few days:
- When starting a new game, it hapens extremely often that I get the message, that the game was aborted, because all other human players left, or because me or another layer has a bad internet connection.
- In game, it happens quite often that I get the message that my internet connection is not working (it was always working btw), but the kicktimer didn't start running. Each time this happened, I could not continue the game. When I tried to reconnect, I got the message I was kicked out of my last game. When I instead stay ingame and wait, the game doesn't continue. If I try to write into the chat I get the message that the game ended. I have to end the game manually, and see my Elo dropping further...
- The same thing also happened without the message that my internet connection is not working (also without kicktimer). The game just doesn't continue, and when I try to write into the chat to ask what's going on I get again the message that the game ended. I have to end manually (or try to reconnect to read I was kicked) and lose even more Elo...
- As usual, it happens several times in a game that my kicktimer starts running, with the message that my internet connection is not working (it still is). Usually, I can either reconnect or the message disappears after few seconds. Sometimes the message that my internet connection is not working, disappears but the kicktimer keeps running. Sometimes this leads again to being kicked and lose elo, although I can continue playing and chatting until that point..
I hope you manage to get rid of these problems. I already lost more than 100 Elo during the last days, mainly due to these bugs, which is quite frustrating and will likely make me stop playing this otherwise great game.
- Not really a game crash but a trading bug: Sometimes it happens that a NPC wants to trade with me. I ask for two instead of one ressource, the NPC accepts the trade but I still get only one ressource.
@Der-Leopard These last days the connection has been horrible. So many disrupted games... I know it is not my internet connection, that works fine. Read the posts in this forum. So many people suffer from the same problem. The CU-server is not fit for the job!