Want to play with some of the best Catan players in the world? The competitive Catan group is recruiting!

• Im like 1240 or something. I'm a lunch time player that goes to 4 different gaming groups per week playing various games. Would enjoy a challenge.

Stevenjmorales at gmail dot com

• Hello! I just checked your elo and saw that you're about 1165 elo :(. I know the servers can make it super hard to get in a proper game so here are some other alternative ways to join.
    https://youtu.be/KLvs5BACaJM

@stevenjmorales said:

Im like 1240 or something. I'm a lunch time player that goes to 4 different gaming groups per week playing various games. Would enjoy a challenge.

Stevenjmorales at gmail dot com

Thanks for responding!

• hello. i'm in.
    how does it work?

thanks!

menchetus.

• Helloooo, I would like to join ur group!

Best regards Radiakos

• I would love to be included in the championship

• Hello, I have over 150 hours of online play and winning more than I'm losing. Elo just below 1000 although if we added physical board gameplay this would be over 300 hours.

I'm in need of a challenge, therefore, would love to join! Hit me up :D

Stefano

• I have never played an offline tournament, but i m interested to join (Elo>1200). Would be interesting to improve my gutfeeling playstyle.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi there. I just picked up the game Monday, but I have kind of been spamming it ever since then.
    Anyways, got to 1238 ELO now and I wanted to test myself in more competitive settings. I have no tournament experience whatsoever, but I need to start somewhere, am I right : p?
    EDIT: oops, apparently there is a form I should fill in. Done that now.

• Hi, I play many games competitively to a high standard although my best Catan result is only 3rd in the UK championships. Would love to play against strong opposition. Is there a competitive Catan scene online with tournaments etc, I'd like to get involved but have no idea about it.

I'm still climbing Elo (1109) on catan universe as I only just got back into it - I used to play a ton on playcatan back in the day. I liked the interface of that as it gave resource efficiency numbers - are these available on Catan universe?