Want to play with some of the best Catan players in the world? The competitive Catan group is recruiting!

• Who are we?

We are a group of that plays Settlers of Catan competitively. Most of us enter tournaments and are constantly improving as players. We have the 2014 World Champion, the 2014 US National Champion, tons of regional tournament champions (me!), and our favorite Catan YouTuber, Neonate.

What do we do?

Since we all live far apart, we play online. We schedule weekly custom games on Catan Universe and use Discord (voice calling/group chat platform) to simulate real-life gameplay. We also talk about in-game complex decisions, settlement placements, and more in the group chat under our strategy discussion chat.

How do you join?

We prefer players who have tournament experience and is above the 1200 elo range. If you are interested at all, let me know below.

• @DylLighted you have pm

• @DylLighted Hey there, I'd love to join. I haven't played much on the site but have been playing competitively for years. Looking to get some practice in for a national qualifier coming up. My discord is MikeIsMyIke#8619

• Hi, do you guys also play Rivals for Catan?