Who has two crowns?

• Tnx @administrators for season 2! Ive gotten my second crown ;) Question: can u post a list of players who have earned the crown in first and second season? Would be nice to see who are the active and good players. Since the cuttoff now was somewhere around 30 it will probably be no more than 20 players holding 2 crowns right?

• administrators

@Laudissimo Congrats! Let me check with our Product-Manager if we can do something like that.

• administrators

@Laudissimo It's actually 10! users :boom: But since those players might not want their names to be displayed openly (They might start getting unwanted friend requests or even worse get targeted in games). We decided not to release their names in the public forums.

• @Administrator said:

@Laudissimo It's actually 10! users :boom: But since those players might not want their names to be displayed openly (They might start getting unwanted friend requests or even worse get targeted in games). We decided not to release their names in the public forums.

This means, that you will never publish the results of the finished Seasons again?
    Please rethink this argumenent, because you withdraw public knowledge afterwards.
    This information is visible even for not registered Players during the season!

So if someone makes a screenshot just before the finish line and makes it visible fo everyone it is not an issue of EU-DSGVO.

I think, it is not the right way, you choose. Ranking lists are always and a long time visible - in every kind of sports....

So - no problem for me - I'm one of the 10...

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE

• administrators

@Honie That's right. Either we make all of the lists available all the time or none at all. But we won´t release parts of it to the forum users. That was essentially what we are trying to say here ;)

• I can understand the argument @administrators . Now i am the only one who's getting targeted ;)
    But Nice tot hear the number of 10 tnx!

Edit: ow, and Honie ;)

• how do you know and see that you've earned a crown?

how do you earn a crown?

• @art2018
    You have to finish a season in the first 1% of all players.
    For the last season it was ranking 1-32.
    For the first season (around christmas) it was ranking 1- 78, or something like that.
    You can see it in your profile, if you can choose the crown in the head section.

• @Administrator
    ok.

So will you make the results of season 1 and 2 visible soon (before season 3) or do we have to make screenshots in season 3?
    I think, that the more intrested people just made it and have their lists, so it would be more equal to all if you would make it visible soon!

The same thing is with the ELO showing before a game...
    If someone is interested in knowing the ELO of his opponents, he just can login with another browser session
    with a free account and look for the ELO his opponents.
    So just with your decision to show NOT the ELO of the other players before the match starts, you give the more interested player
    an advance in information.

You have achieved exactly the opposite of what you intended.... and right know you are doing the same with the ranking of the played seasons....

• @Laudissimo Since yesterday, I have already played :game_die: with several crowned :princess: heads
    You can´t help noticing :crown: :eyes: those trinkets!
    But I certainly don´t target these players, since I give :poop: about Elo.
    I just play for fun. :tada: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :confetti_ball:

• @Honie I see. So 3200 people played ranked in the 1st one and 7800 in the 2nd one?

• @art2018
    7800 players at Season 1 at Christmas 18
    3200 players at Season 2 at Eastern 19

• @Rumpelstilzchen u r right indeed ;) Just to be sure i dont wear them ;)

• administrators

@Honie said:

The same thing is with the ELO showing before a game...
    If someone is interested in knowing the ELO of his opponents, he just can login with another browser session
    with a free account and look for the ELO his opponents.
    So just with your decision to show NOT the ELO of the other players before the match starts, you give the more interested player
    an advance in information.

Those changes have been made based on player feedback. People felt targeted right from the beginning of the game (especially when they had high Elo). It is very unlikely that we are going to change it back since we are very happy with the results of these changes. Feedback regarding targeting - based on high Elo Score- has dropped drastically. (to almost zero)

Nonetheless, we are currently evaluating and planning some changes to the ranking system or to be more precise the way we represent Elo in Catan Universe.

• @Administrator Yeah I completely agree with that, now its much better with getting target from the begining on. It only happend a single time since that. 😊

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• @Administrator Yes, targeting has decreased since Elo is not displayed at the start. I appreciate that! :+1: