Age of Darkness & Age of Enlightenment

• Re: Add more themesets for Rivals for Catan

I see this was posted 9 months ago and I've only been playing for about the last 6 months, but I don't understand why these expansion names are listed on the Player Profile Statistics page if they aren't in the game. After reading many of the posts on here, I'm actually one of the few people who really enjoy this app. Enough so that it is actually the only app I've ever spent real money on. I'm quite known for being a tight-ass with my money, but after playing the free version for months I finally broke down and got some expansions.

That said, I can only play the normal themed games or the combo platter known as Duel of the Princes. I keep hearing about the other 2 (Age of Darkness & Age of Enlightenment) and see the 0's in my stats and would like to know if there really is a way to play them that I'm just not aware of. I hoped they would have been included in the cost for the expansion to Rivals but that doesn't seem to be the case.

• @Chicago-Enforcers no, they aren't in the game yet. 😐

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."