Can’t reach server

• Logged out of Game Center. Uninstalled app. Downloaded/reinstalled the app. No change. Still get “Can’t reach server” errors.

• nothing here either - ever since update a week ago

• I just deleted the app.

Game is fun but the user experience is garbage.

Obviously this isn’t the place to get help or if it is then the people responsible here don’t care. Either way they’ve proven through their lack of response or updates that they have no intention of fixing the problem.

I’ll spend my time & more importantly money where the devs fix these kinds of issues.

• They are too busy with dragons and similar shit instead of fixing the game problems. lost almost 100 ELO in the last week because of random kicks after "you are offline" shit. Don't have any problems with playing online FPS games, just the fucking strategy board games...WTF.

• @Mons00n1 and @detroitjunkie please tap on your avatar and choose the option log out. After that log back into your account again. This will establish a new connection to our servers. If you are on an Android device you can also go ahead and clear the App Cache of Catan Universe in the Settings Menu of your device.

For more in-depth support please reach out to the support team via support@catanuniverse.com

• @Administrator 3 days ago I posted right here that I’ve logged in/out several times. Thanks but you obviously either don’t care or have no way to pass information yourself outside of suggesting an email. I’ll pass. I’ve spent WAY too much time trying to communicate right here to only get ignored? Why bother emailing & getting the same treatment.

• agreed, already tried logging out and in to no avail, even re installed program, still nothing

• Well you have some kind of infinite loops in your [edit by @administrators ] servers preventing some players to connect, how is that possible not to have a timeout for when game is closed or crashed ? !
    We are in 2019 guys, learn to code games or stop coding it...;)

I was playing with a friend that recommended me your game..
    After the second game, when i was clicking on "see results", my friend closed the party, and since that i'm stuck with can't reach servers, it says i'm using the marines version, which seem to flash from time to time desyncing and saying i need to unlock, even if sometimes it shows the time left (2h30) available for this mode. It asks me to use one more parchment if i want to go back to normal
    @administrators @Developers

Edit : For info, i tried disconnecting manually the account multiple times, cleared my dns cache resolver, quitting steam, i guess restart computer won't change anything since the issue is your side not mine.

• @Administrator said:

@Mons00n1 and @detroitjunkie please tap on your avatar and choose the option log out. After that log back into your account again. This will establish a new connection to our servers. If you are on an Android device you can also go ahead and clear the App Cache of Catan Universe in the Settings Menu of your device.

For more in-depth support please reach out to the support team via support@catanuniverse.com

This doesn´t help, also advive from support is not changing anything in this heavy problem!!!
    https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/5155/i-get-kicked-from-games-by-the-system-constantly/11

• administrators

@LeBarbare best contact our support team via support@catanuniverse.com regarding the issue. And also please do not use foul/offensive language in our forums.

• @Administrator
    Since your replies are the same in all topics, since your devs are not able to take time to fix what has been reported for months (and is basic stuff for sure) by your community, i won't take more time for you now, i'll just uninstall your game ;)
    If you had only some consideration for your player base you would act differently, being kind in words does mean nothing if you do sh** behind..and i don't want to be a part of that.
    Have fun, bye !

• This has been happening to me since past two days. Please assist

• Been having this issue too. Why are there so many errors with this game? When a game is free, its excusable. But not when we have to buy it. Such a cool game, but so many problems. :(

• Hi! Kindly contact our technical support at support@catanuniverse.com and provide them with your specific device information. They should be able to help you out.