More Robust Statistics

• Would suggest adding:

Cumulative Player statistics

• "Win Rate" = wins / total games played statistic. You should also show additional detail showing it for 3 player vs 4 player games, and for the different variations like Harbormaster. It would also be interesting to show a breakdown for your win rate when starting from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th position. I would LOVE to see how this compares across the whole CU user base
    • A histogram of your cumulative 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th place finishes (and kick-outs)

Single Game Statistics

• In-game dice histogram
    • "Luck" stats. For instance, when you held >7 cards in your hand, what % of times was a 7 rolled. Or, a single-number (and admittedly oversimplified) measure of how much your numbers over-rolled or under-rolled.

• @Nuke-x I remember we already had this feature on PlayCatan. :broken_heart: I admit it is not really necessary, but I liked to look at it from time to time, :bar_chart: :eyes: to get an objective sense of proportion. But right now, so many players :scream_cat: cannot play at all. So the developers will have to focus on fixing :wrench: the basics first.