Refresh button?!?

• Refresh button? When app is crashing and constantly saying “you are offline” when I’m not, it would be very helpful to have a way to refresh the game rather Han having to sign out and back in, which sometimes works to join the game in progress... other times it takes too long and I then lose karma or elo or both due to app problems... keep getting weird screens popping up when trying to get back into a current game as well... just frustrating because it is crashing and freezing more often now after the last update that was supposed to fix the crashes!

• @Lisa17 try to klick on the „you are offline“ banner. This should refresh the connection state.

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE

• @Honie Does it actually do this when you click it, or does that just make us feel like we did something? I've heard of people clicking back and forth on the log/chat boxes to try and keep things alive, lol

• @MonkeyZ when I click it and it vanishes in a few seconds, I think it works. If it stays After i click it I restart after 10 seconds and then I can comeback. This works for me.

The problem is for me, when it is not saying, that i‘m Offline and it kicks me ...

So I prefer that it is showing, that i‘m Offline so i could handle it with the above procedure....

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE

• @Honie @MonkeyZ @Lisa17
    When I get the kicktimer, :alarm_clock: :boom: I try to flip between gamechat and gamelog a few times. Usually that helps, but if not, I press the alt and f4 keys :white_medium_square: at the same time. Then the screen turns white and once it returns to steam :dash: I can restart Catan. :house_with_garden: :european_castle: Most of the times I can rejoin the game. The worst are the unannounced kicks :poop: . Nothing to be done, that´s a job for the @Developers

• @Rumpelstilzchen yeah that fast switching seems to help :)

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."