Preview of special avatars before buying

• I have enough gold to buy one avatar pack, but I would like to see what all the options are for the clothing/hats/faces for that avatar before I buy it. For example, I've seen different clothing and beard styles for Vikings, but I would like to see what all the options are before buying. Or is everything that's available shown in the preview?

• Why would you spend money on useless stuff?

• I didn't spend any money. I was given 200 gold by support as compensation for bugs I was experiencing. I can't buy anything for 200 gold except an avatar pack.

• Then wait a bit, they will probably have to give out more gold until you can afford something useful :D

• administrators

@James-Hook You can "try" on every avatar set when going to the player profile. Tap on your avatar and choose the option "player profile"

• @Administrator said:

@James-Hook You can "try" on every avatar set when going to the player profile. Tap on your avatar and choose the option "player profile"

Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for.

• @Stroom Fun is not meant to be useful. It´s meant to be fun... :tada: :sparkles: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sparkles: