Offer a trade when it's not my turn

• Can you please implement a system where I can offer a trade when it's not my turn? In the current system, I have to wait for the player to initiate a trade with me. I can't initiate a trade with him. This is not like True Tabletop Catan, where anyone can offer to trade with the player whose turn it is.

• +1 definitely would like this (as long as the notification of a trade offer is subtle)

• Like it is supposed to be. Like it was on PlayCatan. With baby steps we are already getting there. Might take another year though.

• Agree with this one. Not sure if anyone remembers, but a while back they had something called "trade preferences" where you could indicate what you wanted not on your turn.

They took this out for some reason why makes no sense as you can't offer trades when it's not your turn and it doesn't simulate reality.

• @DylLighted2 it was cumbersome to use and replaced by wildcard and counteroffers, wich are much mor practical. But being able to make an offer out of turn would be great.

• @DylLighted2 said:

Agree with this one. Not sure if anyone remembers, but a while back they had something called "trade preferences" where you could indicate what you wanted not on your turn.

They took this out for some reason why makes no sense as you can't offer trades when it's not your turn and it doesn't simulate reality.

Trade preferences was painful and limited. Counter trades is far superior, and just allowing us to post trades when it isn't our turn (with a non-disruptive concise notification) would suffice (because it would be fast to do).

(Although I would love a trade dialog that is a lot smaller, as I use a mouse and would love to see the board most of the time, I suppose that isn't as touch friendly)