Can't log in to Steam account, no response from Support

• I downloaded Catan on our Windows 7 laptop on Steam. I tried to log in and it told me "wrong password." I tried resetting the password with my email multiple times and logging in again and it didn't work. It keeps saying, "Wrong password or account doesn't exist." My account then gets temporarily blocked for too many failed login attempts. I tried reinstalling the game, but nothing works. I paid money for this game. I sent an email to support a few days ago and still have not received a response. I just sent a second email. Please help.

• Hi @James-Hook! Thank you very much for your message. During Christmas time and new year we have a huge influx of new players which increases the bag log of support requests. We definitely received you e-mail. It might just take longer than these requests usually take.

@James-Hook said:

I downloaded Catan on our Windows 7 laptop on Steam. I tried to log in and it told me "wrong password." I tried resetting the password with my email multiple times and logging in again and it didn't work. It keeps saying, "Wrong password or account doesn't exist." My account then gets temporarily blocked for too many failed login attempts. I tried reinstalling the game, but nothing works. I paid money for this game. I sent an email to support a few days ago and still have not received a response. I just sent a second email. Please help.