Can we fix the server code so I'm kicked out of the games I'm losing?

• Seriously, it doesn't seem I'm spontaneously kicked out of a game that I'm losing badly, lol. It really adds to the fun of the game when you are in a great position, or leading, or about to win and are spontaneously kicked out with no warning.

[And there was no reason to believe I wasn't active in the game, as trades were happening or being denied, I just finished my turn, there were no (however meaningless) network issues or kick timers]

• Me está pasando lo mismo.

Más aún, no me deja iniciar.

Ya descargue l aplicación dos veces, cada ves que intento pierdo la partida. Verifiquen que está pasando

• @Zhaheer Ha ha, this post was also meant as humour. When I posted it, I was getting kicked out of games I was winning quite often, and jokingly asked they kick me out of the games I'm losing instead.

I would rather they just fix the problems that kick people out, regardless if I'm winning or losing.

• Can't you rejoin?

• @art2018 Yes and no. If you restart in a short period of time, you can rejoin a game. But often you don't even know that you've been kicked out of the game until you restart. There are messages that should tell you when there are network issues, and the kick timer, but those are unreliable and often meaningless.

• @Zhaheer Todos tienen los mismos problemas. :weary: No se que podemos hacer. Quizas una candela :church: por San Antonio, que ayudanos recontrar las connectiones perdidas... :pray:

• @MonkeyZ said:

@art2018 Yes and no. If you restart in a short period of time, you can rejoin a game. But often you don't even know that you've been kicked out of the game until you restart. There are messages that should tell you when there are network issues, and the kick timer, but those are unreliable and often meaningless.

How short?

• @art2018 I don't know, what's the normal kicktimer - 120 seconds !? But that's assuming you respond right away when the kicktimer starts you might not try and restart right away, because the timer is flakey and often disappears on it's own before reach zero (if it even kicks you out at zero).

And plenty of time it's counting down on the server/on other people's games, and you don't even realize it, so you get kicked out with no warning. This game has so many delays and interruptions it's difficult to tell when you are stuck, or someone else is stuck, or we are just waiting for a slow player to respond to the AI, especially when chat seems to work just fine even after you've been kicked out, lol.

So getting kicked out is a surprise, and you have zero time to restart and rejoin.