Season Rewards

• What’s the top ranking players’ ranking status in season matches to get crown? You didn’t declare it directly.

• administrators

@Ozi The top 1% Will gain a crown as a reward. Currently, ist roughly around place 110

• Thanks you

• @Administrator
    Then please tell us, how many players are doing the season and to which ranking place the crown will be offered!
    There is no Info where the 1% line is!

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE

• @Administrator said:

@Ozi The top 1% Will gain a crown as a reward. Currently, ist roughly around place 110

So 11000 are playing the season?

The lowest ranking Number I saw was about 5900.

So please keep us informed what ranking is necessary for the crown.
    If it was around 110, than it could just increase and not decrease, right?

• administrators

@Honie That is right. The number will increase over time.

The cut-off should end somewhere around 200 once the Season has concluded. Please note that these are only estimations! We can't control how many players will join or finish their placement matches.

If you are in the top tier (purple) you already did an extraordinary job.

• @Administrator said:

@Honie That is right. The number will increase over time.

The cut-off should end somewhere around 200 once the Season has concluded. Please note that these are only estimations! We can't control how many players will join or finish their placement matches.

If you are in the top tier (purple) you already did an extraordinary job.

I just can see in the ranking list the lowest rank (search for "l") is 6222. Which means that 1 % is just ranking no. 62.
    So if the cut-off will be at around 200, it means that there has to be 20.000 Players. This would be three times more as what
    is visible for us right now.

• So what is the final 1% which gets the crown? I'm just above the 110 ranking which was the best 1% a couple of days ago but I can't see a crown :-)

• @michael said:

So what is the final 1% which gets the crown? I'm just above the 110 ranking which was the best 1% a couple of days ago but I can't see a crown :-)

Mhm ... I finished at rank 68 and got the crown in the reward screen.
    You can choose the crown in your profile for your head, where you can choose your hair.

• OK. I finished at place 118 According to the administrator the cut off for the crown was at 110 12 days before the season ended and the expectation was that the cut off would be at about 200 when season ends. I thought I heard somewhere that cut off for season 1 was about ranking 160. So that should mean I should get the crown too since within 12 days only 800 people should have joined where 8000 where expected to join. If I would have known the 118th place wouldn't suffice I would have played more but there's no way one can check the status of the best 1% so that's really bad. The only way to know is to ask administrators and then go with their expectations which appear to be wrong afterwards?
    Administrator please enlighten why I didn't get the crown. Thank you.

• I also can't see the crown as an option where I can choose the hair, not even with a lock underneath it.

• Hi Everyone! : We finished with around 7300 players which leads to the top 73 players having received a crown!

• @Administrator said:

@Administrator
    So what about this posting? Are you kidding us?

Why it is not possible for you to give us reliable information?
    Why we have to deal with fake news here in catan?

It is very sad that even such a simple, not-confidential, trivial and easy-for-you-to get information is not communicated in a trusted way...

And even though this wrong commmunication is shamefull and embarrasing for you, you see no need for apologize for your lie to the more than hundred users, that rely on your words an stop playing when they reach the top 200?

Sometimes you make it really hard to support this project....

• @Administrator @administrators that is complete bullshit!!! 12 days before the season ended the top 1% was at 110!!! And you told us that number would only increase and would probably end around 200 when the season ended! So how can it be that now the top 1% is at 73? You have provided me (and everyone else) with false information! Why confirm that ranking 110 would be enough for the crown 12 days before season end and afterwards it's 73???

• @Honie I totally agree with what you said. I also stopped playing when I reached 118 thinking it would be enough to get he crown based on information provided by the administrator. If I knew the number would have been lower I would have played more since getting into the top 100, and even top 50 only meant 1 more won game for me. So that is really ridiculous and unacceptable to be provided with such fake information!

• And by the way I also saw a ranking of over 7500 in the last reward screen, so even 7300 can't be correct. And that also means that EVERYONE which joins gets a reward, just for joining the season? On the one hand you are giving away rewards to EVERYONE even if the will have lost ALL their games but on the other hand you are damaging the best players by providing them wrong information and not giving them the crown as promised. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I WANT THE CROWN!