Fix those flipping servers please!

• Guys, we're all happy that you've finally made an online version of the game, but PLEASE forget about expansions, pretty hats and even bug fixes. Fix the countless of server issues everybody is having,.. The sync errors, packet loss etc. I was disconnected from two games while playing against lower ELO players and my attempt at the top 5 got ruined.
    Please..

• cannot connect to server...this is becoming a more frequent problem. I've done the browser cache dump and no help.
    I've also gotten bumped off more in the past 2 weeks than I did in the early days...not sure what else to do!?

• @OldShaky said:

Guys, we're all happy that you've finally made an online version of the game, but PLEASE forget about expansions, pretty hats and even bug fixes. Fix the countless of server issues everybody is having,.. The sync errors, packet loss etc. I was disconnected from two games while playing against lower ELO players and my attempt at the top 5 got ruined.
    Please..

I can't believe we are the only ones getting kicked off. This is ruining the game. I much preferred the old interface.

You have had months to fix your servers and nothing has improved.

Shame on you!!

• @Machiel-Ludik Of course you are not the only ones getting kicked. :boom: :unamused: Many others have reported the same problem.

• Super frustrating to be on the verge of winning a game, or even in a solid position, and to be inexplicably kicked out.

@administrators Can you please explain why we are getting kicked out with no kicktimer on a regular basis!?

I was about to win a game and suddenly "server offline" or whatever - I promptly restarted knowing there wasn't a real issue, only for it to tell me I was kicked out of the game !?!?!? [I wasn't offline or gone long enough to be kicked]