Startup Error

• Anytime I start an Auto Match under The Game, the app gives me the same exact 3 opponents (including one that is listed as a veteran where usually you see the level). Then the game fails before it starts, giving multiple error messages. Anybody else experiencing this?

I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, but it just keeps happening. Game is unplayable.

• administrators

@PabloHassan It would be great if you could reach out to our technical support regarding this issue since it is the first time we heard about it.
    It would be great if you could give us additional info on the device you are using, the error messages appearing and so on.

Please reach out to us via support@catanunvierse.com

• I havent been able to log in for the same amount of time. I contacted support and was told no one else is having issues. I get a message that I cant connect to server. Tech support wants screen shots and more info--but i have a feeling it will be work on my end to hear there is a not an issue. I have cleared cache, updated my OS and Firefox. Still not working. I have rebooted computer and still not working. It is a Catan issue I am sure.

• @jink Try 64 Bit Chrome or Steam. No Login Problems here

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE

• A mi me está pasando lo mismo. No me da ni la oportunidad de comenzar a jugar. Y luego se cae.
    Intente descargando la aplicación nuevamente y no funciona.

Tengo un iPhone 6plus iOS 12.1

Que puedo hacer???

• administrators

@Zhaheer Best contact our support team via support@catanuniverse.com regarding the issue. We will do our best to resolve the issue on your end as fast as possible.