CHEATERS

• Gibberish names. I bet this is intentional and the admins are unable to block users from doing this. And ignore list will not be able to handle this - just create a new user every once in a while. As long as the free scrolls last.

Due to the karma starting from MAX for all players, any user can come and ruin the games of good players.

And due to the matchmaker being so bad, it is hard to block bad players from coming to your games.

This platform is just fundamentally broken.

• @OldShaky That math is incorrect. The probability of rolling 11 is 1/18 because 11 has only 1 combination (six and five). Probability of rolling 11 7 times in a row is 9.07 to 10 to the power of -9 so yes, almost impossible.

• @TheSanderW
    Indeed dices are often Numbers i don’t play. To often to be accendently. Or its a really bad UI. Or cheaters. It’s very frustrating. Didn’t have these issues with Catan classic

• How about the people that log into two devices and play both screens against... got to be a way to figure that one out. That happens regularly...

• Hello,

here is my explanation of these weird behaviors. We've all seen it too often.
    I have tried to summarize it in this article:
    https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/5376/rigged-dice-distribution-an-hypothesis/

• @OldShaky said:

@TheSanderW it's 1/6^6 so a bit more than 1 game in 5000, not close to impossible.

Nope, rolling 11 is 1/18. So 1/18^6 = 0,0000029 % chance

That is 1/344.827

• @Matjillam said:

@OldShaky said:

@TheSanderW it's 1/6^6 so a bit more than 1 game in 5000, not close to impossible.

Nope, rolling 11 is 1/18. So 1/18^6 = 0,0000029 % chance

That is 1/344.827

344.827 dice rolls ...
    If you have average 50 rounds with 4 rolls, you have 200 dicerolls und a Game.
    So divide 344.827 with 200 an you get a chance of 1 game in 1700 to get 6 11 in a row...

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE

• Kariita and Xaner clearly working together accepting trades with 5-8 cards on the first proposal and never robbing each other