CHEATERS

• Since a couple of time this game is full of cheaters. The dice only rolling their numbers. And whitin 20 minutes the game is over. 13 5 4 or similar.

My highest elo of 2 weeks ago, 1194 is in 2 weeks down to 1130. I report every player that was suspicious in my eyes.

I stop playing this game for a while till the Developpers do something about this.

Its seems to easy to hack, and teenagers are trolling with us.

bye.

Lets make things better...........

• This has been going on for moths. There will likely be no solution for at least a year. If there ever will be...

• That is ridiculous!!!!!

• @Developers @administrators And please give me my ELO back, what is stolen from stupid scriptkids!

• @Stroom said:

This has been going on for moths. There will likely be no solution for at least a year. If there ever will be...

I subscribe!
    And there is another thing happening as well, these players wait aprox 1 minute before rolling the dice when they are blocked, because (I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY) if you wait there comes the 7. No logic at all...

• @TheSanderW I have experienced weird "good luck" and "bad luck" games with odd dice sequences. But I have not manipulated or hacked anything. Of course, when I observe certain numbers to by luckier than others, I try to adjust my strategy. I guess that´s legit.

• I once saw that 7 times 11 was rolled in a row. that is (almost) impossible in reality. If that is not cheating then the dice in this game is really broken.

I think (becouse the mp game is played clientsite) the dice is easy to hack with a simple "hex" editor. Myself, I do not have that much experience with that. But i think thats the case!

• @TheSanderW it's 1/6^6 so a bit more than 1 game in 5000, not close to impossible.

• And the dice aren't controlled by the client (ie. your computer), all the RNG is calculated on the servers, it is in no easy way to hack or manipulate the game unless you actually hack their servers.. Make sure you check to see if you're unlucky before complaining about cheating

• @OldShaky said:

@TheSanderW it's 1/6^6 so a bit more than 1 game in 5000, not close to impossible.

How do you come to this solution

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• @OldShaky How do you come on this conclusion? I think its client site, in sync. Just like the old civilization 4 mp.

• @TheSanderW I have had games with even more absurd dice rolls, like 11 and 12 rolling as much as you would expect 6 and 8 to roll, and 6 or 8 hardly rolling at all. :game_die: I feel this is very unlikely. Yet I know I never manipulated anything. I won´t say nobody cheats, but weird things do happen, even if the lucky player doesn´t cheat.