Change E-mail address

• Where do you change your email address at? I can't find where to do that anywhere. Thanks

• administrators

@Spring-Dragon for questions regarding your account, please contact us via support@catanuniverse.com

• @Spring-Dragon When I wanted to change my e-mail address, support told me I had to get a new account.

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@Spring-Dragon When I wanted to change my e-mail address, support told me I had to get a new account.

I had the same problem and they told me the same, that there is no way we can change it... which is very strange because the e-mail account is something people change often. I play with an e-mail I don't use for years... I hope it won't close because of the non-use, because the great CU won't let me change it.
    By the way, in he old game (PlayCatan) I changed my e-mail so easy when I had to :)

• At least there is a button, where you can change your e-mail, your password and your profilimage. :joy:

Sadly we can't use them ... :unamused:

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."