Connection problem on PC

• Hello people. I have a problem since yesterday. I want to play Catan via Google Chrome (like always) And if I login, it says right in the middle, above in the small area that they couldnt connect the server and now it still does. Does someone know the issue or the servers are down? My mother can still play the mobile version. Thanks for any reply.

• @Joep024 there are sometimes problems with the servers. Normally, it helps to login and logut, but as you can't do this (obviously :smirk: :hushed: ), you can only use another Browser or another device. :grin:

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• Thank you for your reply. I will try it right now.

• @Prinz-der-Sterne said:

@Joep024 there are sometimes problems with the servers. Normally, it helps to login and logut, but as you can't do this (obviously :smirk: :hushed: ), you can only use another Browser or another device. :grin:

It helped. I can't image why I didnt come up with this idea. Thank you very much!

• @Joep024 no problem ;)

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• @Joep024 I had trouble getting a stable connection since the update. It helped to change between steam :dash: and browser. :earth_americas:
    If I kept being kicked :boom: on one, I switched to the other. And vice versa. That way, I could play (after a several futile attempts).