can I trade lots of ressources against one ?

• Hello,
    i was wondering, is it allowed to trade lots of ressources against one to help a player ? like 6 cards against 1 for instance ?

Is it allowed to just give ressources for free to someone ?

thanks !

• @baborlelefan2 You are allowed to trade as many as you want, but I don´t think you can simply give away cards.

• @baborlelefan2 as long as you have a an "advantage" of a trade, it is possible I suppose.
    But normally you never trade more than 3 cards for 1 and I (personal) also dislike 3:1 trades either.

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• @Prinz-der-Sterne But there might be very good reasons for that:
    You might fear the robber, you might want someone else to activate or upgrade a knight to save your city, you might want to help someone to thwart the champion...
    Sometimes it is in your own best interest to help someone else.

• Just as long as it's strategically helping someone else for a move, and not just throwing the game or "rage quitting", ha ha ha.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• @Rumpelstilzchen yeah I see your point, but as mentioned, as long as you have an advantage, it is fine. But I personal am not sure if you have an advantage by trading 4 cards for 1 for rescuing your city and give the other one a victory point for defeated the barbarians, but maybe you are right :)

@MonkeyZ ;)

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."