Make all timers visible?

• Would it be possible to make timers always visible - like I would like to see my opponents turn timer (even if just a grey version of it where mine usually is) so I know if the game is stuck but also how much time they have left in their turn.

• @MonkeyZ Good idea. :+1:
    I also would like to ask for a more visible turntimer, often I cannot clearly recognize it during actions, But the kick timer is really easy to see, maybe you can take that as a model for the turntimer?

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@MonkeyZ Good idea. :+1:
    I also would like to ask for a more visible turntimer, often I cannot clearly recognize it during actions, But the kick timer is really easy to see, maybe you can take that as a model for the turntimer?

Please no...there is already so much kicktimer spam. I play on a Mac/PC and they always popup and obscure the screen.

• @Stannis-B That is true. But I really have trouble :confounded: reading :mag_right: the turn timer :watch: . A thin white outline around a coloured around a coloured circle :large_blue_circle: is too obscure. Instead, something like a clock with hands :clock12: might be more obvious.

• administrators

@MonkeyZ Thank you very much for your suggestion I will forward it to our developers.