Win / Loss calculations > Is it Fair?

• Dear @administrators @Developers - I have been playing this version of Catan for a few months now. My question to you is " How are you calculating win stats for your 'Catan clients/consumers?"
    I am struggling to understand how you do this. In my simplistic view >>To be truly fair in your calculations...you either win or you lose. In other words >> Shouldn't the calculations be based on the win/loss and not the level/ stats of the people playing?

• administrators

@Nyte_ I am not exactly sure what you mean by that. if you are referring to the Elo System, please check out our FAQ section here in the forums.

• @Administrator > ELO system I do understand....is it fair >>> No!! Keen to know others thoughts.

• Search on ELO here, you'll see plenty of opinions on it.

• @MonkeyZ yes am very aware of the feedback online. I had another ridiculous unfair results outcome from playing a simple game. This calculation method is strange and unfair.....maybe the developers might need to experience the angst we as players experience??? @Developers

• @Nyte_ Angst? :scream: Why?

• I had to chuckle at the administrators' response ~1 mth ago >> "I am not exactly sure what you mean by that. if you are referring to the Elo System, please check out our FAQ section here in the forums." I think they need our responses/ suggestions etc to justify their existence ;) ..... poor management.