Frustrated with inability to even log in- is anything being done to fix bugs?

• It is extremely frustrating that after weeks, I am still unable to play catan on my iPad, which is the only device I have been able use. It worked just fine before the update. How long do we have to wait for a fix? Are you even working on the iOS version bugs and issues? I see several people complaining about it shutting down midway through a game and even a few in my exact predicament, can't even get past the log in...
    My iPad is up to date. I've taken everything off it but absolutely necessary things. And despite several uninstalls and reinstalls, I am now not even able to start a game or get past the accept/decline page.

• administrators

@Embeecee Thank you very much for your feedback. We are investigating the reports we receive and we are doing our best to present a solution as fast as possible.

If you say your iPad is up to date do you mean you are running iOs 12 ?

• @Administrator said:

@Embeecee Thank you very much for your feedback. We are investigating the reports we receive and we are doing our best to present a solution as fast as possible.

If you say your iPad is up to date do you mean you are running iOs 12 ?

Tk you for responding. I mean it says it's up to date, that there are no new updates for this iPad. It is 10.3.3 iOS.

• administrators

@Embeecee Thank you very much for the additional info. It has been forwarded to our dev team.