App has no connection to the server

• My app has not been working right for the last two days. It says that I do not connect to the server, but my internet is fine! So I can't play online, the option is there but I can't fine anyone to play with. For two days!

So I want to play as only player with the AI. But the game will never start! Just a back screen, and all resources are on 12.

Last big bug, the app gets stuck wen I go to the store. It only shows some activation code, nothing more!

Ow, and it suddenly says that I'm not in a guild anymore, and all my friends are gone!

I bought this app for 15 euro, I would like to use it! Can you give me an answer, what is going on?!

• administrators

@blackninja If you get the message "no connection to the internet" please try to log out manually and back in again. This might sound a bit weird but you will force the App to create a new connection to our servers by doing so.

If you are using an Android device you can also try to clear the App Cache on your device for Catan Universe.

If using an iOs device please try to do that by uninstalling and downloading the App again.

If you need further advice please do not hesitate to contact us via support@catanuniverse.com.

• @Administrator said:

@blackninja If you get the message "no connection to the internet" please try to log out manually and back in again. This might sound a bit weird but you will force the App to create a new connection to our servers by doing so.

If you are using an Android device you can also try to clear the App Cache on your device for Catan Universe.

If using an iOs device please try to do that by uninstalling and downloading the App again.

If you need further advice please do not hesitate to contact us via support@catanuniverse.com.

I still can't get past the agreement after uninstalling and installing several times. Why is the game shutting down so much?