NEW BUGS, please solve them

• After the last updates, this are new bugs that ruin the game.

• First of all, players don't get cards when placing the robber - this bug appeared after the last update and it's totally wrong.

• Second, the computer players don't trade anymore! - they offer and even though you accept, they don't get the message and they offer more and more resources, but with the same result!!

• Third, computer players help the one who leads to win. I was on both sides and it is not normal! Practically, they don't have the programme "NOT TO LOSE THE GAME". What for does the computer player build one settlement or a road if he gives the game to one player?! He gives everything for the resource he needs to build something insignificant... with the price of giving the game and that happens for many turns, so the game becomes totally frustrating for the other player/players. That's why we asked at the beginning to give us the chance to play only with humans (with normal substitutes) or to give the players who are still in the game the chance to vote for quitting the game and not to lose anything.

• Forth, the quitters don't loose ELO.

@administrators Please verify and solve this bugs before introducing new content. Please repair what you already have.

• administrators

@P3tra Thank you very much for your feedback.

The mentioned issue regarding the robber should have been resolved with version 1.6.1.

We are currently investigating the Ai´s behavior regarding the trades and working on a solution for that.

• @P3tra said:

• Forth, the quitters don't loose ELO.

I have not see this happen. Can you elaborate on more specifics? Also, it's "Elo", not "ELO".

• I have seen the robber issue repeatedly. Mostly happens when I have no resources and I roll a 7. Someone claimed that was a new rule.... LOL
    I hate the Ais trading frenzy. They just do not "know" what is out there and try all versions of a trade offer.
    So annoying.
    And yes, there is that helping the leader issue. Most games even seem to have the leader picked and their numbers roll and nothing is random..... So much of the old fun stuff that worked is gone.
    @administrators @Developers

• @Stannis-B Do you suffer from OCD? Sorry, but I laughed a lot with your Elo :))))

• @Administrator said:

@P3tra Thank you very much for your feedback.

The mentioned issue regarding the robber should have been resolved with version 1.6.1.

We are currently investigating the Ai´s behavior regarding the trades. An working on a solution for that.

Thank you for answering and yes, the robber works now perfectly.

• @P3tra said:

@Stannis-B Do you suffer from OCD? Sorry, but I laughed a lot with your Elo :))))

It's more of a respect thing since it's a person's last name. He's a mathematician that invented the system for chess players. It's more about how people say it. Don't say "E" "L" "O". I'm not a grammar or spelling fighter online since I make those same mistakes as everyone else.

Buuuut...did you find out about quitting? I'm seriously gonna try it once and see what happens since the last 4 games I've played, at least one player has been replaced by AI before the first dice roll.

• @Stannis-B I will only ask you a question: is there a problem if I write PETRA instead of Petra? If your answer is "yes", then you suffer from OCD :p

Regarding the quitting, I am sure there was a bug. I tried it after some players told me and it was true, you weren't loosing anything... I can't assure you that now, because they are doing constantly changes :)

• @P3tra I am :flushed: embaressed to ask, but what is OCD?

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@P3tra I am :flushed: embaressed to ask, but what is OCD?

The best way you can understand is by searching on google "OCD images" and you will see images from things with so called "problems", which the persons who suffer from this mental disorder simply can't stand.

The official definition from wikipedia: Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder where people feel the need to check things repeatedly, perform certain routines repeatedly (called "rituals"), or have certain thoughts repeatedly (called "obsessions").

• @P3tra Oh, obsessive compulsive disorder, that term I know. Just did not know the abbreviation. I live to learn. Thank you! :smiley_cat:

• I was just about to win a 4 player Seasons game with 9 points showing, 2 victory points in my hand, and a settlement of resources in my hand when the AI (had replaced a player who left) froze up. We all waited for awhile, and then was just returned to the select a game screen. A big bummer, as my ELO is now screwed up, and it's not showing this as a qualifying game in Seasons. I should have gotten a relatively good amount of ELO, as the other players were all level 20 as well.

• And now Seasons thinks I've only played 1 game instead of 5 (the game that hung & died was my 5th)! Can I at least get the other 4 games I've played added back to my total?

• @P3tra We have find the bugs , that is our accounts can't start the game , please reply me as soon as possible , thanks

• I have noticed the issue with the card trading bug myself. It doesn't matter if I click on the check mark, the game thinks I clicked on the X and the trade is cancelled. Please fix this.

• @administrators
    @P3tra said:

What for does the computer player build one settlement or a road if he gives the game to one player?! He gives everything for the resource he needs to build something insignificant... with the price of giving the game and that happens for many turns, so the game becomes totally frustrating for the other player/players.

This bug has been there for a long time. The other related bug is it often seems like the AI forgets what it was going to build... like it will build towards a key spot, and would seem like it has the resources to build a settlement/city/road to complete the move, but then it suddenly trades everything away and leaves the spot for someone else to take (and it might be a really important spot that gives that other player the win or at least significant control of the board)

It's not like I don't expect the AI to not change it's strategy/tactic, it just seems forgetful or obsessively trades everything away (or trades to the bank) to not make any move, rather than just building the spot it already had secured. It's mind boggling. [I feels like the AI is slowly improving, but it still is a bit of a mess]