App crashes all the time in ipad ios

• CU crashes all the time on ipad. When i installed the latest update, the app worked for some time with 1 or 2 crashes during the game but the game resumed from the same point. But now, after 2,3 games, the app started crashing all the time.. i tried re-installing the app but now i cannot login. Before i can log in, the app crashes. Not sure why i paid for this game on ios.

• @pulkitv said:

CU crashes all the time on ipad. When i installed the latest update, the app worked for some time with 1 or 2 crashes during the game but the game resumed from the same point. But now, after 2,3 games, the app started crashing all the time.. i tried re-installing the app but now i cannot login. Before i can log in, the app crashes. Not sure why i paid for this game on ios.

Having sam issue...

• administrators

@pulkitv Thank you very much for your feedback on that issue. it would be great if you could give us more info about the OS and device you are currently using.

• @Administrator said:

@pulkitv Thank you very much for your feedback on that issue. it would be great if you could give us more info about the OS and device you are currently using.

I'm using an iPad.version 10.3.3

• administrators

@Embeecee Thank you very much for the info. Is it possible for you to upgrade your OS?

• @Administrator said:

@Embeecee Thank you very much for the info. Is it possible for you to upgrade your OS?
    Th software is all up to date. Are you saying this iPad can't support the game?

• This post is deleted!

• @Administrator I deleted the app and rebooted it. Seems to be working. Didn't have the issues with signing back on that others have had. Hooray!

• @Embeecee said:

@Administrator I deleted the app and rebooted it. Seems to be working. Didn't have the issues with signing back on that others have had. Hooray!

Guess I spoke too soon. Got through maybe 2 games but it's glitching again. Ideas?