CaK keeps kicking me out of app

• While playing, the app closes about once every minute. I deleted app and downloaded again. It's so bad I can't even log in now because the app closes while agreeing to terms and conditions.

• @ElleDee said:

While playing, the app closes about once every minute. I deleted app and downloaded again. It's so bad I can't even log in now because the app closes while agreeing to terms and conditions.

This is also what I've been experiencing...

• administrators

@ElleDee Thank you very much for your feedback. Could you please give us more info about the device and operating system you are currently using?

• @Embeecee I had the same problem about 12 hours ago. It was about the third game i played after i purchased the game. I have been unable to connect to the server ever since the problematic game was ended.

• I am playing on Huawei P20 with EMUI 8.1.0 and am unable to connect to server.

• administrators

@Johaneli Please try to clear the Apps cache on your phone and start it back up again.

• Thanks for the help. It seem to work fine now.

• @Embeecee said:

@ElleDee said:

While playing, the app closes about once every minute. I deleted app and downloaded again. It's so bad I can't even log in now because the app closes while agreeing to terms and conditions.

This is also what I've been experiencing...

So since I last posted, I've deleted and added the game multiple times and now it won't even allow me to get through the agreements, just like@elldee... when will this be fixed?

• @administrators I'm having the same problem since upgrading to version 1.6. It asks me to accept the terms and conditions, it lets me 'accept' the first page, but when i try to 'accept' the second page (terms of service) the app crashes. VERY ANNOYING!!! I deleted the app and downloaded version 1.6.1 and it is still crashing at the same point. I am using an iPad model A1475 running iOS 10.3.2 (I cant upgrade the iOS to a higher version, it says this is the highest version of iOS available). Can you please help......

• administrators

@Sir-Wayne-of-Avatar Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We are currently looking into that matter and working on a fix. It seems like that there is a connection between the hardware, the OS and our App.

• @administrators Hi Administrators, I've downloaded version 1.7 onto my iPad, and am very much looking forward to playing Rise Of The Inkas. However, the app is STILL crashing at the same point of trying to accept the conditions. Just like it was doing in version 1.6. Just like it was doing in version 1.6.1. Is there any news yet on when this might be fixed??? I am not the only one suffering from this, in another thread that has just been posted the same issue is happening to someone on their iPhone.....

• administrators

@Sir-Wayne-of-Avatar Thank you very much for your feedback. What iOS are you currently using on your device?

• @Administrator Hi, I included all of the details in my previous comment in this thread, it is currently listed under the heading of "21 days ago". It details both the iPad model and the iOS version.

• administrators

@Sir-Wayne-of-Avatar sorry we missed that. We are currently investigating the issues connected to the specific mode and iOs combination you are using. Is it possible for you to play the game (for the time being) on a different device? Don´t worry. you can use all your in-game purchases if you log in on a different device with you Catan Universe account.

• This is the exact problem I'm having. During the season app crashed at least once a game and often when I had 9 points with the cards to win by placing a city or settlement would crash repeatedly until I was kicked from game. Updated to newest version and couldn't complete the invasion tutorial because it would crash before dinishing each stage. Also could not find server once updated. So I deleted app and reinstalled to clear out all bad data and remove cache. Now can't get past log in screen. Once click accept twice app immediately crashes.