Dropped from level 20 to level 14 overnight?

• I have been level 20 for a few months now.....last week I suddenly dropped down to level 14 and 2 of my 10 scrolls disappeared. Can you tell me why this happened?

• administrators

@Sista Are you sure? As far as I can see you are still at maximum xp. I also don´t see any recent changes regarding your scrolls. Best send a screenshot at support@catanuniverse.com showing what is displayed to you.

• It took me a while to find your response as it was not showing up on my notification. Also, a few months ago I noticed that sometimes when I logged in I would be level 14 and then suddenly on the next game I would be back up to level 20. Since I only play SP I didn't think much of it.

As far as sending a screen shot goes.....it shows "Sista level 14" and "8 scrolls" how is a screen shot going to make that any more true? I'm having trouble even making the screen shot let along sending it to you...but I will keep working on it.

• @Administrator , I just sent you an email showing the above referenced screenshot.

• administrators

@Sista Thank you very much for your efforts. My colleagues from our support team will take a look at it. If you have technical questions regarding e.g making a screenshot or other info we might require, please do not hesitate to ask my colleagues via mail. They will gladly assist you.

• @Administrator Did you receive my screenshot?

Thank you for looking into this and responding so quickly. Any chance of purchasing the old, Single Player, Play Catan program?

• administrators

@Sista My colleagues from support will take care of the issue and reply as fast as possible. Thank you. Regarding your question on Play Catan: Unfortunately, I can´t help you with that. The service has been terminated on May 31st this year.

• administrators

@Sista One other user just had the same issue as you are describing. When playing the browser version, please clear the browser cache and load the site again. After that, your actual level should get displayed correctly again.