So, if new to the game, forget about a tutorial?

• I saw some people playing this game and thought I would look online for it. Low and behold I found this site. Pretty cool but is there no **tutorial **for brand new players?

• A tutorial is already in progress. even if it's hard to wait, please have some more patience.

alt Jetzt noch anmelden zum großen Community Offline Treffen auf Schloss Buchenau vom 01.06.2017 - 05.06.2017 (Pfingsten) Mehr Infos auf www.offline-treffen.de

• Thank you for the response! I am figuring it out.

Wish the card that listed what I can get for what was a bit more prominent.....

Cheers!

• Its the same in the board game. Keeps the same look and feel in my mind

• @Strider2009 <- I have never played the game in my life until this online version. That being said, it is a simple game to pick up on but I can see a lot of strategy learned over time.

• @Allspar I'll admit i can't play the expansions because i don't rules. All i was saying is that its the same in board game. Not suggesting it can't be better (technology should be able to make it better though).

• Hi, you can see board game rules here: http://www.catan.com/service/game-rules
    For online games rules are the same, except for some scenarios that are not covered in board game (like seafarers->The Oases, or some others). This can be start until they prepare real tutorial.

• @Perho Awesome, thanks

• administrators

@Perho Thanks for sharing the link.

• This new game is an real shit!!!!!

• Is possible that old game returns?
    Thw new is very low and the houses and roads aren´t see clear.

• @Vikingo said:

Is possible that old game returns?
    Thw new is very low and the houses and roads aren´t see clear.

I can't see the roads, houses, or numbers on the board. Nor can I build.

When are we going to get some answers?

• @Perho Thank you very much for the link! will help a noob like me.