Discord

• Is there a Catan Discord to be able to meet players and make friends on here? I'm a huge Discord user for other games I play, so I'm just curious!

• administrators

@xLili We are currently looking into the possibility of creating and managing something like that for our community.

• @Administrator Ah, thank you! If you do make such a thing, I hope you announce it to all!

• @Administrator said:

@xLili We are currently looking into the possibility of creating and managing something like that for our community.

Another step to take is to consolidate people onto the Reddit Catan Universe. If there were real moderators on the subreddit, then it could become a haven for activity,

• administrators

@xLili @DylLighted If we do that, we will announce it for sure on every channel that our disposal. ;)

About Reddit: We are aware that there are some Catan Universe topics on Reddit right now. And we do read them ;) In a perfect world, we would be able to manage our own subreddit as well as our forum, Steam Community Hub, Facebook page, Facebook group, Twitter account, and Instagram account.

I think you know what I am trying to say here. Its all about the manpower we can provide to maintain all those channels at the same time.